- Petzold A, French AS, and Gilestro GF*
ninna nanna defines a sleep-regulating neuronal circuit integrating circadian and homeostatic drive
- Geissmann Q, Garcia Rodriguez L, Beckwith EJ, French AS, Jamasb AR, and Gilestro GF*
Ethoscopes: an open platform for high-throughput ethomics
PLoS Biology 2017 Oct 19;15(10);e2003026.
- Beckwith EJ, Geissmann Q, French AS, and Gilestro GF*
Regulation of sleep homeostasis by sexual arousal.
eLife. 2017 Sep 12;6;e27445.
- Gilestro GF
Video tracking and analysis of sleep in Drosophila melanogaster
Nature Protocols. 2012 Apr 26;7(5):995-1007.
- Gilestro GF*, Cirelli C
pySolo: a complete suite for sleep analysis in Drosophila
Bioinformatics. 2009 Jun 1;25(11):1466-7.
- Gilestro GF, Tononi G, Cirelli C
Widespread changes in synaptic markers as a function of sleep and wakefulness in Drosophila
Science. 2009 Apr 3;324(5923):109-12
- Gilestro GF
Redundant Mechanisms for Regulation of Midline Crossing in Drosophila
PLoS ONE, 2008 Nov 24;3(11):e3978.
- Dickson BJ* and Gilestro GF*
Regulation of Commissural Axon Pathfinding by Slit and its Robo receptors
Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol, 2006;22:651-75.
- Christensen C, Ambartsumian N, Gilestro GF, Thomsen B, Comoglio PM, Tamagnone L, Guldberg P, and Lukanidin E
Proteolytic processing converts the repelling signal Sema3E into an inducer of invasive growth and lung metastasis
Cancer Research, 2005 Jul 15;65(14):6167-6177
- Artigiani S, Conrotto P, Fazzari P, Gilestro GF, Barberis D, Giordano S, Comoglio PM and Tamagnone L
Plexin-B3 is a functional receptor for semaphorin 5A
Embo Reports, 2004 Jul;5(7):710-4
- Giordano S, Corso S, Conrotto P,Artigiani S, Gilestro GF, Barberis D,Tamagnone L and Comoglio PM
The Semaphorin 4D Receptor controls invasive growth by coupling with Met tyrosine kinase
Nature Cell Biology, 2002 Sep;4(9):720-4
- Petrelli A, Gilestro GF, Lanzardo S, Comoglio PM, Migone N and Giordano S
The Endophilin-CIN85-Cbl complex mediates ligand-dependent downregulation of c-Met
Nature, 2002 Mar 14;416(6877):187-90
(*) corresponding author.
The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.